I've done a lot of searching on this, but haven't been able to find out
exactly how to display more than one level of groups in a report in Trac
0.12. For example, I have this report:

SELECT p.value AS __color__,
   'Milestone '||milestone AS __group__,
   id AS ticket, summary, component, version, t.type AS type,
   owner, status,
   time AS created,
   changetime AS _changetime, description AS _description,
   reporter AS _reporter
  FROM ticket t
  LEFT JOIN enum p ON p.name = t.priority AND p.type = 'priority'
  WHERE status <> 'closed'
  ORDER BY (milestone IS NULL),milestone, CAST(p.value AS int), t.type, time

That groups tickets by milestone. Is there a way that I can group tickets
within each milestone group by owner? For example, something that looks like
this:

MILESTONE1
    Owner1
        <ticket>
        <ticket>
        <ticket>
    Owner2
        <ticket>
        <ticket>

MILESTONE2
    Owner1
        <ticket>
        <ticket>
    Owner2
        <ticket>

Thanks for any help you can provide, I am new to both Trac and SQL.