Hi there, is there a way to edit the changeset message or add some
comments over it?

here we use one todo software over the enterprise and the trac to
document and develop the systems, for that one thing required to the
developer is to add the task code of the todo software in the
changeset of the svn to link one another together, and sometimes the
developer forget to do so, therefore it would be nice if we could edit
the svn message or even add comments in the message of the changeset
in the trac.

Cheers.