I have been having similar problems, as have some others on this list with no luck, but my on again-off again research keep pointing to python or those bindings. I will probably also try to look at this again tomorrow trying depends.exe.

My install was fine until I upgraded VisualSVN a month or 2 ago. Both SVN and TRAC work, they just can't talk to each other and TRAC reports dll load errors.

VisualSVN also has a new version, I might look at that as well, but that has not helped in the past.