Hello,

Hmm, well, seeing as the first works and the second doesn't, the Trac
side of the deal is working fine.  I do not know how many here use
gmail, especially the commercial version (I don't) so you are not really
asking in the right place.

My only guess is that SMTP is enabled in the account that works and not
for the other.  Go to gmail and check your configuration / preferences.
That should also tell you what the server name etc should be.  From what
I remember smtp is not enabled by default to help protect against
spammers etc...

I hope that helps.  By the way, please try to use plain text for this
list.  Also, the convention for 'bumping' your own question is to reply
to yourself, not to start a new thread.  Many thanks...

~ mark c