Hi Roger,

i've noticed the same behavior. It is caused by a "white-space: nowrap"
in report.css

.tickets tbody td, .reports tbody td {
  padding:0.1em 0.5em !important;
  white-space:nowrap;
}

Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
I have just updated my Trac to 0.12.1. I have a problem when I view
ticket queries. The query is formatted to be very wide. In the browser I
get a horizontal scroll bar. The real problem is that I cannot print the
queries, as the right half is simply cut off. This is happening in
Firefox and Konqueror on Linux. I do not have other browsers to test at
this time.

Anyone else see this?

--
Eike Jordan  <jor...@fiz-chemie.de>