On 05/03/2011 10:36 AM, John wrote:
   File "build/bdist.linux-x86_64/egg/trac/db/pool.py", line 146, in
get_cnx
TimeoutError: Unable to get database connection within 0 seconds.
(<trac.core.TracError instance at 0x2afcccc86290>)

It can't talk to the DB.

I've heard rumblings of the .egg unzip issue, but that does not
resolve the problem. Could someone please point me in the right
direction? I'm not strong in this area.

Check permissions. Make sure the user as whom apache runs can access the DB. Assuming SQLite, this means making sure that it can rw the file.

--
Matthew Caron
Build Engineer