Sorry to not answer within a reply, but this site looks promising:

http://baltazaar.wordpress.com/2011/09/09/easy-way-to-get-apache-and-mod_wsgi-working-on-os-x/

I highly recommend wsgi over mod_python or fastcgi for Trac.
I did a once-over over the instructions on that site, and they seem
simple enough. I have _not_ tried this yet. So I can't say for certain
it will work.
Good luck!

Jason