On Nov 10, 1:53 pm, Alvaro <costalv...@hotmail.fr> wrote:
> On Nov 10, 12:35 pm, "Cooke, Mark" <mark.co...@siemens.com> wrote:
>

> > [Please post in-line or below, not at the top.  That makes it difficult to
> > read later...]

Got some informations about it.

Seems that the changes that are done on the "Subversion Access" page
only affects people when they try connecting to the svn.
The svn browser that is on Trac can't be configured, you can only say
if Yes or No a man is able to see what is on, nothing more, nothing
less. But he can't edit things too.

So, as it is impossible to change the svn browser settings of Trac,
there is no need to continue on that way.

Thank you for your help, Mark :)

Alvaro