I'm working on calendar-based scheduling in the TracJSGantt chart. I define a IResourceCalendar interface and provide a stupid implementation as a proof of concept. My implementation is the class SimpleCalendar in the tracpm.py module of my plugin and elsewhere in that module, I simply do:

        self.cal = SimpleCalendar(self.env)

But now I'd like to modify Team Calendar plugin to implement IResourceCalendar. I edited calendar.py to add:

  from tracjsgantt.tracpm import IResourceCalendar

then added IResourceCalendar to the list of interfaces implemented by TeamCalendar component and added a quick, simple implementation of the IResourceCalendar method.

My question now is, how can TracPM find the TeamCalendar implementation of IResourceCalendar? I think I want to set up the calendar as an extension point and then I can find them by interface name but if I only want one active at a time, how do I disable and enable them? Where do the names in trac.ini come from? Do I want

   tracjsgantt.tracpm.SimpleCalendar = disabled

?
--
Christopher Nelson, Software Engineering Manager
SIXNET - Solutions for Your Industrial Networking Challenges