[Please post in-line, not at the top.  That makes it harder for people to help
you as they have to read everything backwards]

> > On Jan 2, 3:23 am, mallu <mallikarjun.ramp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Hello,
> > > I am using bitnami-trac-0.12.2-5-windows-installer for trac
> > > installation. I have created the project but not able to
> > > add user to it. Please guide me for this.
> > > Also would like to know if there is any technical team
> > > which provides help for trac intstallation and configuration.

> On Jan 4, 11:32 pm, Craig A <txcr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Are you trying to use the Apache authentication or Windows domain
> > authentication? I can dig up some info on converting the Bitnami
> > Windows Installer for Trac to domain authentication if that is what
> > you are doing.

Not really, there are so many variables and you provide so little information
(and I have never used BitNami so don't know how it differs from my setup).

By `apache authentication` you mean that you have created a file of user data
following e.g. the instructions at [1]?

[1] http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracModWSGI#ConfiguringAuthentication

If you have followed that and something is not working, can you explain what
does happen?  It would be useful to show the relevant bits of your apache
config (obviously disguise any sensitive info) as well.

Regards,

~ Mark C