On 01/28/2012 08:16 AM, SunTracker wrote:
This is my new wsgi script:

---
import trac.web.main
import trac.db.sqlite_backend
import trac.wiki.web_ui

application = trac.web.main.dispatch_request
---

Why did you create your own? I just used the one generated by "trac-admin deploy" and it worked fine. Here is mine for reference:

{{{
#!/usr/bin/python
# -*- coding: utf-8 -*-
#
# Copyright (C)2008-2009 Edgewall Software
# Copyright (C) 2008 Noah Kantrowitz <n...@coderanger.net>
# All rights reserved.
#
# This software is licensed as described in the file COPYING, which
# you should have received as part of this distribution. The terms
# are also available at http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracLicense.
#
# This software consists of voluntary contributions made by many
# individuals. For the exact contribution history, see the revision
# history and logs, available at http://trac.edgewall.org/log/.
#
# Author: Noah Kantrowitz <n...@coderanger.net>
import os

def application(environ, start_request):
    if not 'trac.env_path_parent_dir' in environ:
        environ.setdefault('trac.env_path', '/opt/trac/eng')
if 'PYTHON_EGG_CACHE' in environ:
        os.environ['PYTHON_EGG_CACHE'] = environ['PYTHON_EGG_CACHE']
    elif 'trac.env_path' in environ:
os.environ['PYTHON_EGG_CACHE'] = os.path.join(environ['trac.env_path'],
                                                      '.egg-cache')
    elif 'trac.env_path_parent_dir' in environ:
os.environ['PYTHON_EGG_CACHE'] = os.path.join(environ['trac.env_path_parent_dir'],
                                                      '.egg-cache')
    from trac.web.main import dispatch_request
    return dispatch_request(environ, start_request)
}}}

Here is a screenshot that should explain the problem that I am facing
(sorry I need to split the url, otherwise the message cannot be
posted)
http://img854 DOT imageshack DOT us/img854/1918/
bildschirmfoto20120128u.png

Why can't you just post proper links?