Hi,

I am a co-founder of ProjectLocker, a commercial Trac (and SVN and Git)
host. I'd like to volunteer ProjectLocker to host the trac-hacks site as a
service to the community.

ProjectLocker currently hosts thousands of separate Trac instances, so we
have experience with Trac hosting at high volumes. We'd be very interested
in putting trac-hacks on production-quality infrastructure and management
to ensure uptime and performance.

We've reached out to the owner of the trac-hacs.org domain, but do not have
contact information for the server admin. If this sounds like it would be
beneficial for the community, please have the server admin get in touch
with me so that we can make it happen.

Thanks,
Runako Godfrey