I've run into an odd error in my attempts to update to 1.0.  I've got 2 Trac environments which give me the following when I run an update:

trac-admin /usr/local/data/trac/env/Internal upgrade
The upgrade failed. Please fix the issue and try again.

AttributeError:
Sadly, the script never tells me what the attribute error actually is, and since this isn't yet at 1.0, there is no trac.log file being created for me to peruse on my own (or was this introduced in 0.12?).

I've successfully upgraded another environment that was similar to the referred to 'internal' env.  However that one had been upgraded from 0.11 -> 0.12 -> 1.0.  These are attempting to go from 0.11->1.0.  I'm wondering if this is possibly caused by an addon that has altered the database layout (tags?).  Has anybody else run into this issue before?

-Garrett McGrath