On 10/03/2012 06:05 PM, Lukasz Szybalski wrote:
Hello,
I've been running a email2trac plugin for a while, and this is a first
time I'm having trouble with trac not being able to decoded the
attachment properly.
t-size : 10pt"></body></html>
----boundary_4_cc760ab8-c89d-410d-9943-8117bbe33377

Isn't the mime type for PDF supposed to be application/pdf? I bet that email2trac (or possibly trac itself, depending on who does the import) is strictly following the RFC and Thunderbird has a workaround (likely a match on .pdf).

--
Matthew Caron, Software Build Engineer
Sixnet, a Red Lion business | www.sixnet.com