On 10/18/2012 11:41 AM, Harel Nevo wrote:
Hi,
I'm having problems with our computer where Trac installed.
I got a new computer and installed Trac from start, I went over all
stages till creating a new project.
Now, I want to transfer all Trac information from the old computer to
the new one...
Is there any way to do it ? without loosing any configuration / data ?

 1. Copy over the trac directory
2. Dump and restore the trac DB (which is unnecessary if you're using SQLite, because it's self-contained in the trac directory).

Everything else is platform configuration (webserver, etc.) As a general case, you should just be able to copy over those files as well, but it depends on your specific situation.
--
Matthew Caron, Software Build Engineer
Sixnet, a Red Lion business | www.sixnet.com