Hardy,

>From my experience, it takes more then one kind of permission to gain
access to a specific resource. Example: I created a python script that
returns a dictionary of all builds on a giving web site... (Success, failed
and pending). I thought I would only need to give this user BUILD_VIEW.

In the end, to make my script work, I found a user needs BROWSER_VIEW and
BUILD_VIEW. Two seemingly unrelated permissions. Not an answer to your
question, but I hope it helps. For you, I would turn on logging to a file,
and set your logging to debug mode. Then, using a tool like 'tail' watch
what happens when you try to read your RSS feeds... The log should spit
back failed permissions (hopefully) and the like... That's how I find my
permission issues anyways...

Good luck!
Jason Miller

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 19, 2012, at 4:04 PM, HardyPottinger <pottinge...@umsystem.edu>
wrote:

Alas, it's been a month and no response... I'm wondering if I might try the
latest version of Trac, cross my fingers and hope?