On 12/22/2012 8:59 PM, RjOllos wrote:

However, since you also say that the owner is not being set when explicitly selected by the user, I am not so sure. Just a guess, but maybe this problem is somehow caused by default_owner being a blank entry. Please let us know what your entry for `[ticket] default_owner` is, and we can take it from there.

Just to clarify: the problem was when the component was selected by the user. I also always have a default component selected, so this entry can't be be blank. I can't recall if I tried specifically selecting the owner. Probably didn't, so I bet that would have worked.

Looking at thew "new ticket" page now (after fixing the default_owner field) I can see that the owner field shows "< default >". No idea what it showed before the upgrade. I didn't pay attention to it. It was probably blank.

--
Bill