Hi all,

I'm looking to see if it's possible to add a fixed comment field into a
ticket.  Sort of like the description field (i.e. just under it) but
with the edit and diff buttons on it.  Or if it's possible to add the
edit and diff buttons to the description field.  I'm using 0.12.  I'm
guessing that this is possible with Genshi, but I can't see how.

As that's a bit vague I'll explain how we use our current issue tracking
system.  We're a scientific lab and we write our reports in roff.  When
a issue comes in we log it in gnats (it's an old gnu bug tracker) and
write the report.  Which then gets copied into the bug tracker.  On
gnats there's a fixed field that we've used for this.  I was wondering
if it's possible to setup something similar for Trac?

Thanks,

--
Matthew Moore
Surgical Materials Testing Laboratory