On 4/23/13, Ivanelson Nunes <ivanelsonnu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> No! I really want is suggestions of options for graphics. Your options will
> be welcome and hopefully by tomorrow and then test them.

This will take a bit longer since we'll have to upgrade our sandbox
instance . I've published screenshots illustrating what the widgets
look like in my local test environment .

https://twitter.com/olemislc/status/327479147817488384
https://twitter.com/olemislc/status/327478795063922690

Sorry for the delay . I'll let you know as soon as it will be ready so
that you can try it live ..

--
Regards,

Olemis.