On Friday, August 2, 2013 4:23:12 AM UTC-8, Peter Suter wrote:

>  I found #9736, #10152 and #10866.

Thank you for replying, Peter. most of these tickets seem to be related to
the custom query module, rather than the TicketQuery() macro, but #10152
does seem to indicate something similar to what I see.

I still think this looks like a defect, not an "as designed", though I also
am still not sure whether to report a defect or not.

Ian