http://somewhere  works but not https://somewhere.

somewhereovertherainbow is ca-sna-pm01

error when trying to visit https is:

This page can't be displayed

   - Make sure the web address https://ca-sna-pm01 is correct.
   - Look for the page with your search engine.
   - Refresh the page in a few minutes.
   - Make sure TLS and SSL protocols are enabled. Go to Tools > Internet
   Options > Advanced > Settings > Security

   - Check that all network cables are plugged in.
   - Verify that airplane mode is turned off.
   - Make sure your wireless switch is turned on.
   - See if you can connect to mobile broadband.
   - Restart your router.

Fix connection problems