On 01/15/2014 08:11 AM, Kaden Robinson wrote:
I'm trying to set up a Minecraft server on Tree Puncher.com (my host)
They said I had to download FileZilla for me to do things with files.
The only thing holding me back from completing my server is FileZilla,
because I type in my host, my username, port, then my password. It says
it cant read my password because its dots: "Please Specify Password" I
have tried through all the settings, looking for a way to turn password
hide off. So please, for the sake of my server tell me how to turn
password hide off in Filezilla or fix this bug, that shouldn't happen to
any web-site, which I'm kind of mad about because it's not cheap to pay
for a server to be run, then FileZilla is the only thing holding you back.

What does this have to do with Trac?

--
Matthew Caron, Software Build Engineer
Red Lion Controls | www.redlion.net