Hi,

in our company we use milestones to plan our versions. After all tickets of a
version are fixed, the milestone is closed and the version is released by
creating a new version in the trac-admin-panel.

1.
What we like to have is an option when closing a milestone, that you can select
a check-box "Create version". This creates a  version with the same name like
the milestone (maybe it's modifyable) and the closing date/time of the
milestone will be the date/time of the version.

2.
An extension to point 1 would be that a version create such that way is linked
to the milestone and in separate page you can see all versions, the linked
milestone and by clicking - let's say - on the version it's (the milestone's)
tickets.

3.
Another extension to points 1 and 2 would be that you can link more than one
milestone to one version.

Hope that this not only a thing for our workflow.

Best regards
Torge

Sorry, for the disclaimer, it is added automatically.

CENIT AG, Industriestrasse 52-54, 70565 Stuttgart, Tel.: +49 711 7825-30, Fax:
+49 711 7825-4000, Internet: www.cenit.de
Geschaeftsstellen: Berlin, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Hannover, Muenchen, Oelsnitz,
Ratingen, Saarbruecken
Vorstandsmitglieder: Kurt Bengel, Matthias Schmidt
Aufsichtsratsmitglieder: Andreas Schmidt (Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats),
Hubert Leypoldt, Andreas Karrer
Bankverbindungen:
Deutsche Bank (BLZ 600 700 70) Kto. 1661 040 IBAN : DE85 6007 0070 0166 1040 00
SWIFT-CODE : DEUTDESS,
Commerzbank (BLZ 600 400 71) Kto. 532 015 500 IBAN : DE83 6004 0071 0532 0155
00 SWIFT-Code : COBADEFF600,
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart
Handelsregister: HRB Nr. 19117
Umsatzsteuer: ID-Nr. DE 147 862 777