We're using Trac 1.0. We have a hierarchy that looks like this:

wiki:Sierra/Tools
wiki:Sierra/Tools/some_page
wiki:Sierra/Tools/stuff/...

and we wanted to rename Tools to something else. There was a wiki page
named Sierra/Tools, as well as many pages and sub-directories below it. I
tried renaming Sierra/Tools using the 'Rename Page' button at the bottom,
and that worked, and left a redirect page in its place. However, it seems
like the hierarchy entry was not renamed. Now we have

wiki:Sierra/NewName
wiki:Sierra/Tools     (redirect page)
wiki:Sierra/Tools/some_page
wiki:Sierra/Tools/stuff/...

All of our TracNav links still point to Sierra/Tools, and changing them to
Sierra/NewName causes them to show as missing pages. I've searched the
archive for old posts relating to rename, and checked the wiki on the
edgewall site, and all seem to indicate that the rename capability was
added in version 0.12. What am I doing wrong? How do I get Trac to change
'Tools' in the wiki hierarchy to 'NewName'?

Thanks.