Hi,

I installed Trac 1.0.1 and it is very slow. I followed
ticket:7490#comment:102 <http://trac.edgewall.org/ticket/7490#comment:102>
and tested trac.ini for changes like this:
# ls --full-time
trac.ini

-rw------- 1 apache apache 5040 2015-03-05 09:50:57.489739647 +0100
trac.ini

# ls --full-time
trac.ini

-rw------- 1 apache apache 5040 2015-03-05 09:50:57.489739647 +0100
trac.ini

# ls --full-time
trac.ini

-rw------- 1 apache apache 5040 2015-03-05 09:50:57.489739647 +0100
trac.ini

# ls --full-time
trac.ini

-rw------- 1 apache apache 5040 2015-03-05 09:50:57.489739647 +0100
trac.ini

# ls --full-time trac.ini
-rw------- 1 apache apache 5040 2015-03-05 09:50:57.489739647 +0100 trac.ini

After each ls command I clicked a random link in my Trac project. Each time
I click a new line in my trac.log appears (log level INFO):
2015-03-05 09:51:14,209 Trac[env] INFO: --------------------------------
environment startup [Trac 1.0.1] --------------------------------
2015-03-05 09:51:24,103 Trac[env] INFO: --------------------------------
environment startup [Trac 1.0.1] --------------------------------
2015-03-05 09:51:32,519 Trac[env] INFO: --------------------------------
environment startup [Trac 1.0.1] --------------------------------
2015-03-05 09:58:03,364 Trac[env] INFO: --------------------------------
environment startup [Trac 1.0.1] --------------------------------
2015-03-05 09:58:23,684 Trac[env] INFO: --------------------------------
environment startup [Trac 1.0.1] --------------------------------

Is that maybe the reason for the bad performance? I was able to
solve all the problems causing warnings in the log, but i don't have
any clue what to do with this.

I installed Trac on Slackware ARM Linux current and Slackware Linux 14.1
(x86).
I used the install script from slackbuilds.org.

And well - i am a Trac (and Apache) newby!

Greetings,
Felix