On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 3:21 AM, Mattias Vannergård <
mattias.vannerg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I am moving an old Trac 0.12.2 project from a setup with svn using the
> AccountManager-plugin (version 3.4.2) to a new Trac-server using Git with
> wsgi and LDAP authentication.

Are you running Trac 1.0+ and using tracopt.versioncontrol.git?

> How should I translate the user accounts from the old Trac-installation to
> the new?
> I get the environment upgraded, and I can view the wiki, but the Tickets
> are nowhere, and I see the message:
> *Warning:* Error with navigation contributor "AccountModule"

You definitely need to update your AccountManagerPlugin to version 0.4.4

If you still get errors, please set Trac logging to debug level, restart
your web server and send us the errors you see in the log.
http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracLogging

> It says I am logged in as my user account via the wsgi LDAP
> authentication, but the connection to users in the database is lost, and
> needs to be updated some way.

I suggest trying to resolve the other errors before tackling this issue.

> Maybe I have to rename the users in the old Trac first, but I don't see
> how it can be done with the AccountManager. Translating the authors in svn
> to the new authors in Git is just a translation text file. Can it be done
> the same way for Trac?

There's a [git] trac_user_rlookup option you could try,
http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracIni#git-section

The discussion in this ticket may be relevant as well,
http://trac.edgewall.org/ticket/10640