On Wed, Mar 11, 2015 at 10:56 AM, <tolu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok, I think the plugin was installed when my predecessor tried to perform
> the migration. I can try to go through it again.
>
> Any idea why Bitten is slowing things down a lot? I know we have a patch
> that was applied to add some desired functionality to Bitten, like
> keep-alive communication, network timeout retries, etc.
>
> I've attached our patch for reference.
>
> Thanks!!
>
> Tomas

I think there are some Bitten users on this list, but you may have more
success browsing the Bitten mailing list and posting questions about your
issue there.

Regarding your earlier statement that it takes "~30 seconds to load a wiki
page", how long does it take after disabling Bitten? It would be useful to
see the DEBUG level log output that results from a single slow-loading
page. The output should be just a dozen or two dozen lines, so you could
manually sanitize it to remove any information you don't want to expose.

- Ryan