On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 4:52 AM, Nuno Ranito <nmsran...@gmail.com> wrote:

> TracAccountManager 0.3dev-r9404
> <http://192.168.0.211/SiFiCAP3G/admin/general/plugin#no12>

You still haven't said which type of password store you are using. If you
don't know or understand what I'm asking for, please say so. The password
store can be found in the [account-manager] section of trac.ini.

Please upgrade TracAccountManager to 0.4.4, which is the latest and then
retest your scenario.

Again, I kindly ask that you avoid top-posting because it makes it more
difficult to follow the discussion.

- Ryan