On Thursday, May 4, 2017 at 1:57:22 AM UTC-7, toto200891 wrote:

> I reverted the ExtraPermissionProvider from my trac.ini configuration, and
> also removed authzpolicy. But I still cannot give the permission
> TICKET_VIEW_REPORTED permission to user, when I try to do that It says "it
> is a non valid action" Here are my [trac] components
>
> [trac]
> permission_policies = SupportDeskPolicy
> permission_policies =
> ReadonlyWikiPolicy,DefaultPermissionPolicy,LegacyAttachmentPolicy
> permission_store = DefaultPermissionStore
>
> I created an .egg file using the following setup file
>
> from setuptools import setup, find_packages
>
> setup(
>     name = "support.py",
>     packages = find_packages()
>     )
>
> And then I pasted the file in the env/plugin directory, But I am still not
> able to define the permission to user, Please help me in this regard.

You should check the logs to see if your plugin is loading:
https://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracTroubleshooting#ChecktheLogs

If you lack experience with Python and plugin development, stick with the
single-file plugin approach, it is much simpler and presents less
opportunity for error. You can even share the single-file plugin among
multiple environments:
https://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracIni#inherit-plugins_dir-option

- Ryan