Hi,

Thanks for the information, this is what I was looking for, but by using
NewsBoxMacro, I cannot allign the box as it is in trac-hacks wiki page. My
box is starting at the end of the paragraph, I want it to be next to the
paragraph as it is in trac-hacks wiki page? Is that possible by
NewsBoxMacro?

Regards,

SF