To be clear it is TRAC 1.0.2 , desbian and apache 2

Any help would be appreciated, chacked with log file it is just giving me
account manager getusers() error. Is this could affecting notification
problem

Regards,

SF

On Tuesday, June 13, 2017 at 5:35:24 PM UTC+2, toto200891 wrote:

> [...]
> and have the following versions packages installed
>
> Package
>
> Version
> Trac 1.0.2
> Babel 1.3
> Docutils 0.12
> Genshi 0.7 (with speedups)
> mod_python 3.3.1
> Pygments 2.0.1
> pysqlite 2.6.0
> Python 2.7.9 (default, Jun 29 2016, 13:11:10) [GCC 4.9.2]
> pytz 2012c
> setuptools 5.5.1
> SQLite 3.8.7.1
> Subversion 1.8.10 (r1615264)
> jQuery 1.7.2
> jQuery UI 1.10.1
> jQuery Timepicker 1.2
> And have the same trac.ini configuration for notifications
>
> [notification]
> admit_domains =
> always_notify_owner = false
> always_notify_reporter = false
> always_notify_updater = false
> ambiguous_char_width = single
> default_format.email = text/plain
> email_address_resolvers = SessionEmailResolver
> email_sender = SmtpEmailSender
> ignore_domains =
> message_id_hash = md5
> mime_encoding = base64
> sendmail_path = sendmail
> smtp_always_bcc =
> smtp_always_cc =
> smtp_default_domain =
> smtp_enabled = true
> smtp_from = x...@yyyy.com
> smtp_from_author = enabled
> smtp_from_name = xxx
> smtp_password = **********
> smtp_port = 25
> smtp_replyto = x...@yyyy.com
> smtp_server = smtp.yyyy.com
> smtp_subject_prefix = __default__
> smtp_to =
> smtp_user = x...@yyyy.com
> ticket_subject_template = $prefix #$ticket.id: $summary
> use_public_cc = false
> use_short_addr = true
> use_tls = false
>
> with the above configuration, I am getting an error as Please modify
> SMTP_server or  SMTP_PORT in your configuration?
>
> Am I missing something?
>
> Regards,
>
> SF
>
> On Tuesday, June 13, 2017 at 11:38:06 AM UTC+2, RjOllos wrote:
>>

>> On Tuesday, June 13, 2017 at 12:32:57 AM UTC-7, toto200891 wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I have been using TRAC since a while. Curently I have TRAC 0.12.7
>>> installed and Initially I had configured my trac.ini for gmail smtp server
>>> and notifications worked for me, But Now I would like to change it personal
>>> SMTP domain, and I changed the configuration as shown below:
>>>
>>> [notification]
>>> admit_domains =
>>> always_notify_owner = false
>>> always_notify_reporter = false
>>> always_notify_updater = false
>>> ambiguous_char_width = single
>>> default_format.email = text/plain
>>> email_address_resolvers = SessionEmailResolver
>>> smtp_from = yy...@xxx.com
>>> smtp_from_author = enabled
>>> smtp_from_name = xxxxx
>>> smtp_password = ******