On Tuesday, February 13, 2018 at 3:04:08 PM UTC-5, Niles Oien wrote:

> It took me a couple of days to get back to this. I looked at it fpor a
> while today. I'm completely baffled.
>
> In the end I went with a *very* stripped down setup that doesn't even have
> trac in it, and I still get errors, so I *guess* it's an apache config
> error?
>
> What I have in httpd.conf is :
>

> WSGIScriptAlias /apacheTest /usr/local/apacheTest/wsgiTest.wsgi
> <Directory /usr/local/apacheTest>
>  Order allow,deny
>  Allow from all
>  Require all granted
> </Directory>

The mixes pre-Apache-2.4 and Apache-2.4 syntax. Please try:

WSGIScriptAlias /apacheTest /usr/local/apacheTest/wsgiTest.wsgi
<Directory /usr/local/apacheTest>
 Require all granted
</Directory>

Our example in the documentation is:
<Directory /usr/local/trac/mysite/apache>
    WSGIApplicationGroup %{GLOBAL}
    # For Apache 2.2
    <IfModule !mod_authz_core.c>
        Order deny,allow
        Allow from all
    </IfModule>
    # For Apache 2.4
    <IfModule mod_authz_core.c>
        Require all granted
    </IfModule>
</Directory>

That's meant to work on Apache 2.2 and 2.4, by using a test for existence
of mod_authz_core.c. It's possible that doesn't work correctly in all
cases. If you are using Apache 2.4, you can simplify the example to:

<Directory /usr/local/trac/mysite/apache>
    WSGIApplicationGroup %{GLOBAL}
    Require all granted
</Directory>

- Ryan