Hi,

we have changed the dnsdomain of our local Trac Server and mail-relay.
Touching old tickets still tries to send mails to old adresses @olddomain
instead of @newdomain.

How does Trac determine all the adresses? It seems to not only fetch the
adresses of known users but also the old adresses from comments, when users
had the old adress.
Using ssmtp in the background, there is only rewriteDomain, that would
rewrite the From: domain. What I would need is a rewriteToDomain or
something.
Is that possible in Trac? Our mail-relay refuses to send mails to the old
domain, but the mailboxes are all the same on the new domain.

As a last solution, would it be possible to do a global search-replace of
all @olddomain in the Postgres db, and what is the best way to do that?

Best regards.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/trac-users/ff1c0ef8-3db9-476d-b35b-448984caad2f%40googlegroups.com.