Hello everybody,

what is the purpose of TracTicketChangesetsPlugin?
Reading the wiki it starts with

*This plugin hooks into changeset notifications and searches commit
messages for ticket references. Referenced tickets are updated with the
commit message, and all concerning changesets for a ticket are presented in
a separate section on ticket pages, just above the change history section.*

This is all possible by the core  and CommitTicketUpdater already. Since
pre 1.2 we have a script, that is regularly running a cronjob doing

trac-admin /mnt/data/project  changeset added MT6 $revision

for every new revision.
Just the last point about having a separate section on ticket pages with
all changesets could be interesting.

Is this plugin from a time when Trac wasn't able to do that?

One conflict I found with CodeReviewerPlugin:
https://trac-hacks.org/ticket/13570
Using the alternative CommitMessage macro provided with that plugin instead
of the CommitTicketReference of CodeReviewerPlugin
<https://trac-hacks.org/wiki/CodeReviewerPlugin>, the code reviews are not
displayed anymore. Is there some way to use both

Best regards.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/trac-users/1a1ae857-46c3-4832-9719-794c4c95782c%40googlegroups.com.