Ryan Ollos wrote on 18.08.2019 at 20:15:

On Fri, Aug 16, 2019 at 8:31 AM Clemens Feige <c.fe...@osypkamed.com wrote:

    Hello

    The very popular Tortoise-SVN client offers an interface for issue
    trackers. Is there anybody actively using it for TRAC?

    According to Tortoise-SVN list [1] there is supposed to be a plugin
    "TracExplorer" [2]. However it seems to be in beta status and last
    change is from 2012. Anybody who can recommend this tool?

    Basically the principle [3] seems to be that an external program
    (plugin?) would fetch the ticket numbers from TRAC. It would then use
    the Windows COM interface offered by Tortoise-SVN to pass those tickets
    over to Tortoise.

    Thanks
    Clemens

    [1]
    https://tortoisesvn.net/issuetrackerplugins.html

    [2]
    https://sourceforge.net/projects/vstrac/

    [3]

https://tortoisesvn.net/docs/release/TortoiseSVN_en/tsvn-dug-bugtracker.html#tsvn-dug-bugtracker-ref

More info here, in case you haven't seen this page:
https://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TortoiseSvn

I used TracExplorer back in 20008-2012, and I recall it worked fine, but don't recall any of the details now.

- Ryan

Hi Ryan

Thanks for your feedback.

I tried to try ... but did not come far.

For the records:

I downloaded "TracExplorer_0.2.1_x86_beta.msi" from sourceforge [2]. It seems to be from 2012. Unfortunately this seems not available as 64bit version, only 32bit software, which is why it has not much value nowadays.

Clemens

Quote from Github [4]
"TracExplorer combines an VSTrac, an Viusal Studio Trac integration, and TSVNTrac, an Trac-Bugtraqprovider for TortoiseSVN. TSVNTrac uses the bugtraq-interface provided by TortoiseSVN, the best userinterface for subversion on windows."

[4]
https://github.com/TracExplorer/TracExplorer