On Wednesday, September 18, 2019 at 12:34:26 AM UTC-7, Florian Schricker
wrote:

> SumFieldsPlugin might work for you:
>>
>> https://trac-hacks.org/wiki/SumFieldsPlugin
>>

> Thanks, I had not noticed that plugin.
> I assume it is not possible to somehow have this plugin enhance
> [[TicketQuery]] e.g. by adding a "sum=effort" option to it?
>
> regards,
> Florian

We don't yet have a way to extend TicketQuery. We could add a wrapper macro
and rename it, TicketQueryWithSum.

In the meantime, I modified it to work for the wiki edit and view pages:
https://trac-hacks.org/changeset/17505

- Ryan