On Monday, October 28, 2019 at 9:27:19 AM UTC-7, ilparte wrote:

> Is there a way to change the label used for each column when using the
> table format for TracQuery?
>
> For example, if I use col=id, the column label is "Ticket".  I'd like to
> change it to something else for my Query (i.e. "Case").
>
> I think you can do this with TracReports instead but I have a few custom
> fields and it becomes somewhat of a laborious exercise to left join every
> single one of those.  I also lose the magic formatting (where it links to
> the ticket) if I say SELECT id AS Case instead of SELECT id AS ticket which
> adds even more work.

There's no direct support for changing the label of query results.

For Trac 1.2.x and earlier you could implement an ITemplateStreamFilter
plugin to modify the label. For all Trac versions, you could add some
site-specific JavaScript, either using a plugin or through interface
customization hooks (1).

(1) https://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracInterfaceCustomization#SiteAppearance

- Ryan