Hi,

I had to look at the docs; this is what I found should work.

[notification-subscriber]
never_notify_updater            = TicketUpdaterSubscriber
never_notify_updater.adverb     = never
never_notify_updater.priority   = 0
always_notify_cc                = CarbonCopySubscriber
always_notify_owner             = TicketOwnerSubscriber

regards,
Florian