Hi,

 In my implementation of Trac, I have a lot of projects at the path
/opt/Projects/. There would be roughly 1000 projects (or environments)
available under the path /opt/Projects. From the static resource mapping
page here https://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracInstall#MappingStaticResources
it is advised to run the deploy command

$ trac-admin /var/trac/<project> deploy /var/www

So does that mean I should run this above command for all those 1000
projects manually? or is it enough to run this command for just one
project? I ran it for 20 projects and what I observe is the same action is
repeated for those projects - extracting all the css, js, images, fonts and
other static files from all my plugins into the new location say, /var/www.

    Is it enough to run this command for a single project? Please guide me.

    Thanks in advance!