On Thu, Nov 14, 2019 at 7:31 PM Mo <burcheri.mass...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2019-11-14 11:25:31,252 Trac[env] ERROR: Component <Component
> componentdependencies.componentdependency.ComponentDependencyPlugin> failed
> with

That's a ComponentDependencyPlugin issue. The plugin is currently not
maintained. [1]
Try to remove the plugin.

> What is wrong about the command, does the API have changed?
> I also migrated from a root installed trac to the pip installation inside the
> user home.

Yes. API changes in r14888, #11901 [2] [3].

[1] https://trac-hacks.org/wiki/ComponentDependencyPlugin
[2] https://trac.edgewall.org/changeset/14888
[3] https://trac.edgewall.org/ticket/11901

--