Am Freitag, 15. November 2019 09:24:15 UTC+1 schrieb Jun Omae:

> Try to use site_head.html file.
> See
> https://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracInterfaceCustomization#SiteAppearance.

Ok, what do I need there to change the width. I found the example:

<!-- site_head.html: Add site-specific style sheet -->
<link rel="stylesheet" href="${href.chrome('site/style.css')}" />
<!-- /site_head.html -->

..which makes use of the style.css again. I deployed both as static
content. In the sources of a ticket package I can't find that .css anymore.
What do I need to change the page width. I feel like that should be a
configuration option anyway or should be adapting to modern screen
resolutions.