Hi everybody,

did I ever mention that I don't like the Google groups (sorry G)? Either
politically but also technically. I even prefer any PhpBB over Google
groups. In the 1990s I preferred any NNTP using the USENET which was later
hijacked by Google as well.

Thinking about Trac AND if DiscussionPlugin wouldn't look that awful, we
could host our own forum on the trac-hacks.org instance.
So if someone ever has the time and passion to write a new plugin, we need
a forum plugin.
Maybe we could rather hook on PhpBB and write a PhpBBPlugin for Trac or
some Trac-Plugin for PhpBB, to provide some shared (inter-)links between
the systems.

Best regards,
- Mo