On 2020-01-07 11:04, Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
> Perhaps the Plugins that only work with Python 2 should be moved to a
> depreciated location? That might make it easier to see which plugins
> are effected by a move to Python 3.

As a side note: In Debian we are in the process of remving Trac
and all packaged plugins as part of the "py2removal" process. We
would like to reintroduce the Python-3-based Trac again, when it
is ready, of course.

For the plugins, it might make sense to mark '''all''' of them
as deprecated and only move back one by one, that are really
tested against Python-3-based Trac (with no formal definition of
"test" here). Are there plugins, that are not affected at all by
the move from Python 2 to 3? I doubt that.