Hi Jun.

About the log, I already have done the changes to daemon.py to track the
actions. But it is weird: nothing is logged when the process *freezes*. This is
why I call this behavior *freeze*. When the process is frozen, it gives no
connection refused message.

Earlier, before my post, I started tracd in daemon mode, without systemd, and
I'm waiting the results.

During the day, I will take the opportunity in the lunch time, to change de
configs as you said in our post. I come back with other news.

Thanks a lot.
Gabriel