On Monday, May 11, 2020 at 9:40:33 AM UTC-7, Abdelrahman Shouman wrote:

> Yea, it took me a while to figure out what you meant there.
>
> It seems the package on Ubuntu is actually an old one.
> Installing Trac using pip will get the latest version which have the fix.
>
> In my case I had to add it to the path as well, "export
> PATH=$PATH:~/.local/bin"
> Just leaving this here in case someone faces this issue as well.

I'm guessing you installed as a standard user rather than using sudo, and
probably used the "--user" flag for pip:

  --user                      Install to the Python user install directory
for your
                              platform. Typically ~/.local/, or
%APPDATA%\Python on
                              Windows. (See the Python documentation for
site.USER_BASE
                              for full details.)