On Wednesday, May 27, 2020 at 3:35:18 PM UTC-4, RjOllos wrote:

> Graphviz will create $env/files/gvcache if $env/files exists. $env/files
> will be created the first time you upload an attachment, or if you migrate
> an old environment with attachments to Trac 1.0+.
>
> Graphviz should create the parent directory $env/files if it doesn't exist.
>
> Are you using a new environment for testing and haven't uploaded an
> attachment yet, or do your production environments not use attachments?

I'm using a new environment (with no uploaded attachments) to ensure
everything is working before I start migrating my production environments.

Likely I will create the files directory for all environments if it does
not already exist in order to ensure none of my production environments see
this issue...

Thanks again for all of your GREAT help! I may request some more help in
the future for a different plugin, but I think this will be good for now ;)

Kindly,
Aikido Guy