Hi,

One of my users reported that they closed a milestone and received the
following warning:
- *Warning*: The changes have been saved, but an error occurred while
sending notifications: list indices must be integers, not str

It seems that closing the milestone + having this warning caused the
milestone to be removed from all of the tickets.

Obviously, removing the milestone was an error as well as the warning above.

This person needs to close the milestone and keep the tickets open beyond
the closure. The situation was able to be corrected by the use of the
"Batch Modify" feature (excellent!).

A milestone will need to be created and closed once per month, so I expect
that it will occur again.

What might be wrong? What could I do to fix it?

Kindly,
Aikido Guy