Hi Friends,

    Our application is still on Trac-1.0.15. We are using a lot of plugins
and they are also old versions. Especially we are using "agilo" plugin.
Below are few of the plugins we use.

agilo-0.9.15  CherryPy-3.2.2  pysugarcrm-1.0.0       soaplib-0.8.2
tzlocal-1.4  xlwt-1.2.0
Babel-1.3     Genshi-0.7      python-dateutil-2.6.1  Trac-1.0.15
xlrd-1.0.0

In this agilo, jquery 1.7.2 is used. We use this file in the header section
of the web page throughout our site. And due to this if we use latest
versions of bootstrap.js, we get an error message that "Bootstrap.js needs
latest version of jquery" in console section of developer tools. But we are
unable to quickly change this jquery 1.7.2 as we have lot of feature
working in this version. If we change many functionalities won't work!

    So, we need a way to use latest version of jquery without affecting the
old version of jquery. Clearly, we need to have both files attached but
latest one should be effective. How can we do this? any suggestions are
welcome!