Hi Patty,

I had just went through upgrading 1.2.5 to 1.4.2 and for me the key was to
use the SVN version of the AccountManager plugin:

     pip install svn+https://trac-hacks.org/svn/accountmanagerplugin/trunk

-jeff

---
Jeff McKenna
GatewayGeo: MapServer Consulting and Training Services
co-founder of FOSS4G
http://gatewaygeo.com/