RjOllos wrote on 02.01.2021 at 02:57:

On Friday, January 1, 2021 at 6:30:56 AM UTC-8 Clemens wrote:

    Hello and Happy New Year.

    Are there any plans to make TracBackLinkPlugin compatible to Trac
    1.4?

    https://trac-hacks.org/wiki/TracBackLinkPlugin
    <https://trac-hacks.org/wiki/TracBackLinkPlugin>

    SNIP...

    Any help would be greatly appreciated because we really love this
    plugin.

    best regards
    Clemens

Yeah, it will take some work to make the plugin compatible with Jinja2 template. The HTML injection needs to be ported to JavaScript. I hope to use the plugin in a Trac 1.4 installation within the next 2 months, so I may make a patch if it's not ported before then.
https://trac-hacks.org/ticket/13619#comment:1

Ryan

Hello Ryan

It would be really great if you could update this ticket for Trac 1.4.

Meanwhile I have checked all of our other plugins. It turned out that indeed TracBackLinkPlugin is the only "blocker" for our desired migration to Trac 1.4. We like it so much because it helps with the typical problem: "It does not help to have information somewhere unless you are able to find it."

Of course I am offering myself as beta tester.

Thanks a lot
Clemens